Umbrellas, which have a very wide area of use, are frequently preferred not only for outdoor use of businesses, but also for personal uses. Garden umbrellas, which have become one of the indispensable accessories of houses with large gardens, are produced for use in all seasons. Garden umbrellas are protected from the harmful rays of the sun in summer, and in autumn and winter; They serve as protection from adverse weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and wind. These umbrellas, which have a very stylish appearance as a decorative, can be supplied ready-made as well as specially designed for the person. These umbrellas, which are frequently encountered in villas and houses with large gardens, are produced in different sizes and designs.
Criteria to be Considered by Buyers of Garden Umbrellas
There are certain criteria that people who want to buy a garden umbrella should consider before purchasing. Umbrellas should be purchased according to these criteria. Here are the main criteria that people who want to buy a garden umbrella should consider…
1. Umbrella size: Before purchasing an umbrella, the width of the product’s usage area should be considered. For example; If an umbrella is to be preferred for a large garden, the umbrella size should be produced in a size compatible with the garden. Even if an umbrella is to be purchased for a small garden, production should be carried out accordingly. Or, if the umbrella size is to be determined according to the size of the tables, not the garden area, the umbrella selection should be made by considering the table dimensions. A small garden umbrella, which is preferred for a large table, cannot provide sufficient protection. Therefore, the dimensions of the tables chosen for the garden and the sizes of the umbrellas are compatible; It is important not to be adversely affected by weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow.
2. Umbrella model: Umbrellas are produced in different models in terms of opening and closing features. Another detail to consider when purchasing a garden umbrella is the umbrella model. Some umbrellas can be opened by lifting, while some umbrellas have the feature of opening and closing with a rope. People should decide which model is suitable for their use by trying it out at the manufacturer. After deciding on the umbrella model, the purchase should be made.
3. Color harmony: Garden umbrellas, which are among the products that ensure the integrity of the decoration in the garden, are products that can be produced in different colors and designs. Color harmony is of great importance for those who prioritize decorative elegance. It is very important that the fabric and metal color of the garden umbrella to be purchased is compatible with other decoration and furniture products in the garden. Those who want to increase the energy in their garden as decoration should pay attention to the fabric color of the umbrella they will buy.
4. Usage time: Another important detail that people who will buy garden umbrellas should pay attention to is the usage time of the umbrellas. If the garden umbrella is to be used seasonally only in summer, beach umbrellas can also be preferred. But if it will be used in four seasons; Garden umbrellas made of durable fabric that will not be affected by weather conditions such as snow and rain should be preferred.
5. Fabric type: People who will buy a garden umbrella should definitely learn the fabric type of the umbrella they will buy for a long-lasting use. Garden umbrellas, which are made of fabric that do not fade with the effect of sun rays, are not worn or torn, are very ideal products for long-lasting use.